Monday, April 10, 2006
Working On It

So I am currently on SPRING BREAK!! I did fine on my Audience and Messages. I have so much work to do over break. Professor Frisina didn't assign any work, but it is really the only time I have a car to drive around to get all of the stuff for my projects and the time to see what my Dad thinks. So I am still in the brainstorming process, but I did buy some things after looking around at a few stores. I got silver and gold patterned Chinese containers with a clear strap for a handle. They are my Bride/Groom Survival Kits. I am looking for things to put in them still but right now for the Bride I have: a princess pen, champagne bubbles, Chap Stick, a mirror, and a sewing kit. I plan on getting a little tin of mints, a notepad, shout wipes, and still working on a few other things. For the Groom I have: a nice executive pen, a Swiss army knife, and champagne bubbles. I plan on adding a note pad, shout wipes, mints and still working on a few other ideas. I also purchased a sports bag and water bottle in which I will put a gift certificate for a college admissions sports video to be auctioned at one of the events I am planning. I am not sure I will still do this for my presentation. My best find was frosted see-through folders with a black border. They have two pockets and a business card holder. I am making these into media kits to hand out for class along with champagne bubbles and some sort of food yet to be determined. Only my list of tools is due the Friday I go back to school. I do not present until May 8th. I want to go back with most of the stuff I am using to present, but Professor Frisina will circle which things she wants me to develop. Hopefully, she will pick the same ones I am already developing. Also, when I get my work done I will be working on a demo with my Dad. It is going to be the one I will show to schools, so it will include clips from plays, recitals, graduations, and sporting events. I just have to find the time to do it. More updates later, for now I have to finish a paper.
Public Relations, Media Kit, Public Relations Campaign, Brides, Grooms, Demos

posted by Allison Martin @ 2:06 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States
Recent Posts
Archives
Look For Sunshine
My Favorites
    15n41n1

    15n41n1

    15n41n1

    15n41n1

Pictures
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Happy Mother's Day. Make your own badge here.