Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Counting Down To May 8th

The rest of my spring break was nice and now I am back on the island. I finished my Tools and Tactics and got it back. A++ but she did not say which of the tools in particular I should develop. So I just kind of went ahead and did what I thought I should do. I made a cover sheet for my media kits which came out really nice. I made a save the date postcard for my Video Message to Troops event. I finished the brochure and letter to the school. So all of that is ready to print. Now I am working on my Buona Sera invitation, my Diabetes Walk invitation, a fact sheet about Advantage Video Productions, and a tip sheet for one of my wedding events. I also started to label and put together my wedding survival kits one for the bride and a different one for the groom. The rest of the class we will be hearing guest speakers and watching presentations. I have a lot left to do, and some of it is just fine tuning. The worst is going to be actually preparing to present it. It is going to be hard to condense everything I've done and want to talk about into 15 minutes. The demo I made with my Dad is 5 minutes alone. I will probably have to talk over it or not show the whole thing in order to make time. Really, whatever is done by that time I will try to fit. I won't know for sure till then. But I love the creative aspect of making all of these things and presenting them to my peers. More about my final campaign later.
Public Relations, Public Relations Campaign, Presentations

posted by Allison Martin @ 10:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States
Recent Posts
Archives
Look For Sunshine
My Favorites
    15n41n1

    15n41n1

    15n41n1

    15n41n1

Pictures
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Happy Mother's Day. Make your own badge here.