Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Yesssssssssssssss

I officially am done. I presented on Monday. Everything went very well. I got there early to setup. There was a problem with the DVD player, but it got fixed before anyone even came in so it was ok. Everyone loved the cookies and bubbles (a few were going around the room while I presented lol). I was actually surprised. Professor Frisina introduced me and I got up and did it. I wasn't nervous at all once I was up there. I didn't mess up or stutter or say um, or anything. I guess when I am confident in what I am talking about its no problem. I did great on time: I played the demo when I spoke about schools and had time at the end to finish it. Everyone was very impressed with the media kits and the demo. I got a lot of compliments from people in my class, and most importantly my teacher.Weds I got my review back from Prof Frisina. I got an "A+" overall.

So, now the semester is winding down. I am done with classes but I have 3 papers and 3 finals to finish before I can leave. I am working on making a website to organize all of my campaign stuff.


Public Relations, Public Relations Campaign, Presentations, Finals, Papers, Summer

posted by Allison Martin @ 9:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States
Recent Posts
Archives
Look For Sunshine
My Favorites
    15n41n1

    15n41n1

    15n41n1

    15n41n1

Pictures
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Happy Mother's Day. Make your own badge here.