Friday, May 12, 2006
Website Up and Running!
In between papers and studying I found the time to make a quick website (There's also a link on the left) I made it so in the future I can put up more campaigns I do easily.It's not perfect, or completely finished, but it's enough so everything I wrote about will make sense. If you click on campaigns, and then more details for Advantage Video Productions, you will see links to all the word files, and a flickr badge that links to the pictures.

Since the flickr pictures are not listed individually, here is a list with links to everything I created for this campaign:

I would love to hear comments.

Public Relations, Public Relations Campaign, Presentations, Lists

posted by Allison Martin @ 11:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
About Me
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States
Recent Posts
Archives
Look For Sunshine
My Favorites
    15n41n1

    15n41n1

    15n41n1

    15n41n1

Pictures
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called Happy Mother's Day. Make your own badge here.